Hotness My Goodness
This is a “just-for-fun” post.
There are some things that, I have to admit, make me swoon when he is not looking. It’s actually harmless because I don’t come across these often in real life…except for some. 😉
- Humble people who have something to be humble about.
- Great sense of humour that doesn’t become annoying, which is surprisingly rare.
- Glasses on handsome men, of course. Don’t you know that I was made an officer in the “Nerds are Hot!” Facebook group?
- Nice smelling guys make me do shameless double-takes.
- Sharp dressing men. Not like a confused metrosexual or a desperate hipster. Just clean, neat, and sharp!
- Blessed with raw musical talent and knowing how to use it. The best example I can think of is…Jason Mraz.
- Strong and gentle dance leaders who can read my body better than I can.
- Someone with lots of passion and life.
Well, that was useless rambling. One piece of good news is I am probably finally over Jude Law.
Ah…maybe not yet.