I wanted to have a super productive day but it went by too fast!
- Scrubbed down the kitchen and washroom
- Sold the futon (yay!) to be picked up tomorrow
- Made more progress in my recipe book
- Watched a few episodes of Gilmore Girls (including the one where Jess comes back and Logan is a jerk…but Logan is still my favourite.)
- Went for a walk around downtown & Starbucks.
- Read some more Eclipse
- Yoga without disruptions
- Sent a free card through CardStore.com. The free card promo ends tomorrow!
- Attended a volunteer orientation for University of Saskatchewan Ballroom Dancing Club to help out at registration.
Two more things in detail: Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread with applesauce and walnuts.
The pumpkin bread was to get the house smell like autumn and it worked! Sorry for the poor picture quality but this was the best out of the dozen I took. 😳
I also checked out Jen’s recommendations for knitting: Ravelry.com and KnittingHelp.com – Thanks Jen!! 😀 I was in a knitting -rut as I made no progress on the paw print cloth. I didn’t feel like making something that I wasn’t even going to use. So I started on the Simple Cabled Scarf that I found through Ravelry. I spent few hours on it casting on, knitting a few rows, unraveling, and repeating. It just didn’t seem right to me. But it’s not looking any better so I am just going to keep at it no matter what it looks like. It is teaching me patience…